21st Annual Abilene Geological Society & Desk and Derrick Club of Abilene Golf Tournament
Date: Thursday, May 13th
Price per person: $90 Entry Fee
11:00 AM : Lunch and Registration
1:00 PM : Shotgun starts
Abilene Country Club – South Course, 34 Fairway Oaks Blvd
Number of people:
Field limited to first 144 paid golfers.
Info on the Event:
21st Annual Abilene Geological Society and Desk and Derrick Club of Abilene Golf Tournament Benefiting Students and Educational Programs
- Lunch provided by API PERFORATING, LTD.
- Four Person Scramble Format
- Mulligans available at $10 each – Limit 3 per player
- Mulligans MAY NOT be used to count toward a participant being awarded a prize on those holes designated as “Prize” holes or ‘Closest-to-the-Pin’ holes
- Entry fee of $90 includes green fees, golf cart and range balls
- Hole In One Cash Prize sponsored by PETROSMITH EQUIPMENT, LLC
- Hole In One Vehicle Prize sponsored by LAWRENCE HALL ABILENE
- Gift Certificates to Abilene Country Club, awarded BY DRAW. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
- Closest to the Pin prizes awarded on designated holes
- PLEASE, PLEASE!!
No off-premise beverages or food will be allowed on Abilene Country Club-South Course. Thanks for your help.
- For more information, call Debbie English at 325-672-8211 or David Morris at 325-669-2758.